Saturday, July 30, 2011

January-February 2011



 


 
 frozen little fingers...





 


I think 2010 yielded record snow fall.  Of course I am blogging this at the end of July so I cannot recall much else about earlier this year! Hudson had a much better time in the snow this year although he didn't want to stay out long.  He was not disappointed in our inability to produce a snowman from this snow! He did eat large bowls of it, which was probably his favorite part.  Notice he is wearing MY gloves! He does not like to wear fitted clothing, and he would not wear his snow gloves.  Therefore I had none. I love the photos of Hudson and I.  I have had that yellow coat since the 9th grade.  It has been such a good coat on those far and few snows.  Hudson enjoyed his bowls full of snow too! I know you're thinking I should've made him snow ice cream but I'm telling you he would not have eaten it.  He only eats chocolate ice cream and only certain brands! He's picky.
Loved this time off with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment