Saturday, July 30, 2011

A few of my Least favorite things: January 2011

Meagan Marie and Jeremy Francis host the most creative parties, and for the second year they hosted a few of my least favorite things.  A party in which guests bring the gift they received for Christmas that they liked the least.  What a great idea, you always get something you think "really?"! I cannot remember what Jason and I brought, I think he brought some socks and t-shirts that were for big and tall men that he obviously could not wear.  I don't remember what I brought but our things were actually functional.  Everyone else had crap! I returned home with a butterfly zipper tote that Kristen Black brought (that was from the previous years party and will be making a comeback next year as well).  And Jason got poop paper, a recycled notepad made from poop I think.  This was brought by Amanda.  Someone brought liquor which turned out to be the best gift there.  There were two talking/dancing holiday figures, a shake-a-weight, some Texas longhorn coasters, awful jewelry, and a sweater that looked like it belonged on a 100year old lady! It was a lot of fun playing dirty Santa especially when none of the gifts were keepers.



He had a great time with his friends.  My sweet big boy.  Hudson Age 3
I wonder how many gifts will make a reappearance at next years party?

No comments:

Post a Comment